Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Never Too Early to Plan a Halloween Party!

I know it is only July but some stores such as the craft store Michaels are already putting their Halloween merchandise out.  I love to start planning as early as possible for Halloween.  It bugs me when you see Christmas decorations in August but it can never me too early for Halloween in my opinion! 

This is especially true for planning Halloween parties.  If you are thinking of throwing one this year and looking for invitations here are some choices I have come across from Zazzle.  You can customize them to include all your info---no writing place, date and time 50 times!  Plus you have huge selection at Zazzle of unique designs you will not find in the stores.

 

 


RIP invitation
RIP by opheliasart
Browse invitations available on Zazzle





No comments:

Post a Comment