Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Zazzle Awards for Spooky Designs!

Every day Zazzle gives out an award called Today's Best Art.  They pick a new design that they feel is well done to receive the award.  It is always such a thrill to me to receive these awards.  It is a huge compliment and I always feel honored, especially when it is for one of my "spooky" designs.  Here is my latest product that received a Today's Best Art Award, my Witch Hat design.  This one also won the Top 10 Views for Stationery Award too!  Thanks Zazzle!

Witch Hat Stars Cute Spider stationery
Witch Hat Stars Cute Spider by artbymar
Stationery created online at zazzle.com

Here are some other spooky designs by a variety of Zazzle artists that have won recent Zazzle Today's Best Art Awards.



FAT SPIDER shirt
FAT SPIDER by maudierosie
Become a shirt affiliate for Zazzle.


Skull shirt
Skull by HouseOfHolidays
Be a shirt affiliate with Zazzle.






No comments:

Post a Comment