Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Awesome Intricate Halloween Eye Makeup

I came across this picture of some awesome eye make up recently on Tumblr.  The detail in this make up is really impressive.

Source:  Tumblr

I love how the spooky tree blends in and becomes part of the eyebrow.  I don't think I have a steady enough hand or the skill to pull this off myself.  But it is inspirational if you are looking for some unique ideas for make up for your Halloween costume this year. 

I would think a very sharp black eyeliner or eyebrow pencil would be best to create the tiny lines in the tree and ghostly ghoul arms.  I have seen white liquid eyeliner in Sephora and always wondered what purpose it could possibly serve.  It would be great to create the moon and ghost eyes in this creation.  I have not decided yet on this years Halloween costume so this certainly gives me some ideas for how I might do my makeup.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I'm going to save this image so I can show my daughter. I'm hoping she can do this. I would love to wear this make-up for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlee here is the halloween eye make up I was telling you about

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very intricate and detailed! Love how it was made and very nice design of eye makeup... would love to try that one out on this coming halloween. You may check out my own post featuring Halloween makeup ideas too. Cheers and happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. would be great to find out the artist's name...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. If anyone knows please let me know so I can credit their awesome work

      Delete
    2. Photo should credit Jangsara, per this article http://www.aufeminin.com/news-style/eye-art-apres-le-nail-art-voici-la-nouvelle-tendance-beaute-photos-s207247.html

      Delete
  5. If I'm not mistaken this is the work of a girl on fb, the page is called Makeup Frenzy... She's goooooood!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I would really love to try on creative eye make-ups, too bad I have sensitive skin. My Arionza eye doctor told me to avoid any eye make-up that can cause skin irritation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THATS AWESOME !

    ReplyDelete